Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: how many of you really likes blue ?

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I HATE them! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    AARGHHHH!!!

    It's no good! I can't even say that ^^ in jest [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I love 'em, love 'em, love 'em [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 09, 2002 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I lurrrrrve 'em.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *points to the group of girls ove their oggling over Dunc* they are the fans!!!

    Im not.. Duncs a spunc though and seems like a good sort of boy!!

    Kat

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] them!

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't really like there music, thouse I have only listened to afew songs and the more I look a dunk the more he reminds me of one of my friend.. so it ruined that for me.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Terry! Did you not see what Krissy posted? Why are you not begging for an introduction, or at least a phone number for the Dunk lookalike?! Hehehe!

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ Sue.. i wouldn'y want to inflict him on any one.. althought I sure he'd like it if you treated him the way you traet dunk.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    Terry! Did you not see what Krissy posted? Why are you not begging for an introduction, or at least a phone number for the Dunk lookalike?! Hehehe!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Nah!!! Gotta be the real deal for me Sue [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Look-a-likes just don't cut the mustard! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  9. #19
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Who me? Nah can't stand them! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

    Janie xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •